Our Mediators had been in trial practice for many decades before becoming full time mediators and they understand how to provide the best quality mediation services in a simple, straight forward and effective format.
Thomas HR Denver
- 50+ Jury trials, professional negligence, products, employment, personal injury, defamation
- Mediation training at Harvard, Pepperdine, World Intellectual Property Organization and others
- Special Master/Discovery Referee appointed by Federal District and Superior Court Judges
- Mediator in 1000+ cases; Arbitrator in 250+ cases; Special Master/Discover Referee in 25+ matters
- ADR services in matters involving trade secrets, patents, other IP, employment, professional negligence, products, real estate, business disputes, personal injury, and more
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Northern District mediation, arbitration and ENE panels; Santa Clara and San Mateo County mediation and arbitration panels
- Effective, efficient, problem solving approach
- Makes a mean cappuccino
LEARM MORE ABOUT TOM
Mr. Denver has been in practice since 1973 years and is a founding member of Mediation Masters. His primary areas of practice have included product liability, insurance bad faith, commercial litigation, and alternative dispute resolution. He has over 25 years of experience handling complex litigation and has tried in excess of 50 jury matters. Mr. Denver has substantial expertise with alternative dispute resolution and a reputation for effectively resolving complex matters. His practice is now full time in ADR.
Mr. Denver is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, was a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers (1997-2013) and former Chairman of its Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee.
Mr. Denver has been involved in ADR for most of his career. He has served as a settlement Judge Pro Tem for the Santa Clara County Superior Court for more than 25 years. He serves as a Judge Pro Tem for both State and Federal Courts. He is both a special master/discovery referee, arbitrator, and a mediator, both by court appointment and at the request of the parties. Mr. Denver was the Chair of the Santa Clara County Bar Association ADR Task Force. He has completed the Harvard Law School Mediation program, the Harvard Law School Negotiation Project program, as well as the Pepperdine University Mediation and Advanced Mediation programs. He has been trained and certified as a mediator by the World Intellectual Property Association. He is certified as an arbitrator and mediator by the International Centers for Arbitration. He is an early neutral evaluator and mediator for the Northern District of California. He is a member of the Association for Conflict Resolution. Mr. Denver is designated as a Distinguished Neutral under the Center for Public Resources Institute for Dispute Resolution. He has mediated in excess of 1000 matters, served as a special master in dozens, and arbitrated more than 600.
Mr. Denver received his BS degree from Syracuse University, his MS degree from the University of Washington, and his Juris Doctor degree from Hastings College of the Law, University of California. He has been a frequent lecturer in CLE educational programs and teaches at the Stanford University Law School Trial Practice Program. He has also been an instructor for the Santa Clara County Bar Association and Superior Court.
Mr. Denver is active in the community and is past president of the San Jose Repertory Theatre Board of Directors.
Charlie F. Hawkins
firstname.lastname@example.org (secretary email)
- Presently in private practice with more than 45 years of experience in civil litigation and plaintiff personal injury matters
- More than 25 years as a private mediator
- Past member of Board of Governors of California Trial Lawyers Association (COAC)
- Honored as one of the best personal injury/mediators in the Silicon Valley
- Specializes in mediating complex civil and catastrophic personal injury matters
- More than 4,500 mediations, as well as settlement conferences involving commercial disputes, construction defects, I.P., partnership dissolutions, real estate and personal injury matters of all types, including products liability, construction, medical and legal malpractice, vehicular, wrongful termination, and sexual harassment
LEARN MORE ABOUT CHARLIE
Mr. Hawkins was born in 1943 in Palo Alto, California. He attended Stanford University and UCLA Law School graduating in 1965 and 1968, respectively. Since that time, he has been engaged in the practice of law in Santa Clara County. Mr. Hawkins is a founding member of Mediation Masters and continues to practice law, specializing in plaintiff’s personal injury matters, including products liability, medical negligence, construction injuries, mold and toxic environments, vehicular matters, and general civil and business contingency litigation of all types in State and Federal Court.
Mr. Hawkins is a past member of the Board of Governors of the California Trial Lawyers Association (now CAOC) and he has lectured for the Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association, the California Trial Lawyers Association, and Continuing Education of the Bar programs. Mr. Hawkins has completed various mediation courses and has lectured on the subject of mediation and arbitration at the Santa Clara University School of Law. Mr. Hawkins has written on the subject of mediation and he has been honored as one of the best personal injury lawyers and mediators in the Silicon Valley area.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Mr. Hawkins has been active as a mediator and binding arbitrator for over 30 years. For the last two decades, Mr. Hawkins’ alternative dispute resolution efforts have emphasized the mediation of all varieties of civil litigation, including commercial business disputes, construction defect litigation, mold and toxic environments, governmental entities, partnership dissolutions, real estate, and personal injury matters, including products liability, construction site injuries, medical malpractice, legal malpractice, vehicular injuries, railroad cases, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, and elder abuse matters.
Mr. Hawkins specializes in mediating complex civil matters and catastrophic personal injury cases and he continues to conduct an active civil litigation practice, together with acting as a full time mediator. Mr. Hawkins has conducted in excess of 4,500 mediations.